An Omnipotent World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Transferring Sites
by Kikai Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:19 pm

» Xixas of Ae'Ire
by Kaoru Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:10 pm

» Gamzee Yajirushi
by Kaoru Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:57 pm

» Aeolus Biometal
by Kaoru Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:41 pm

» Richard of Gara
by Kikai Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:51 pm

» Item Creation
by Kaoru Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:54 pm

» Kikai vi Britannia
by Kaoru Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:10 pm

» Aeolus Sharnaq
by Kaoru Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:03 pm

» Soul Akumi Yamamoto
by Kaoru Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:55 pm

» Announcement [Please Read]
by Kaoru Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Affiliates

Our Affiliate

Our Partners

Announcement [Please Read]

Go down

Announcement [Please Read] Empty Announcement [Please Read]

Post by Kaoru Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:48 pm

First of all, on the top left of the homepage, we have added a button that'll redirect you to a voting topic for our site. You'll be redirected to a very popular site for this voting process. Only 5 votes are required to be advertised by this very popular site. Please do not vote more than once. Even if we hit this goal, getting even more than 5 votes will just make things better, and we'll only be further recognized by their community.

Now onto the important subject:

Involving this voting procedure along with our site's population, if we see that our site is getting lots of members, I will incorporating what YOU like most into our Fantasy RP. This can vary from material in different anime to real-life wonders. Please help us out and support the community. Thank you!

UPDATE: The 5 votes required have been set, and exceeded. We ask that those of you who have not voted to vote, and to those of you who have already, get others to vote as well. The ultimate goal for any site is 20,000 votes. If we can get this much at any point time, a Request Section will be added on what to add to the site- only to your desire.
Kaoru
Kaoru
Admin

https://omnipotentworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down